Now Hiring: Online Concierge
“We create happiness by providing exceptional service to our customers and homeowners.”
The overall goal of this position is to leverage strong sales, interpersonal and rapport-building skills to work with the lead base is to successfully set appointments for the sales staff matching their Outlook calendars with the customers’ preferences for visits. The primary responsibility of this role is to assist with the development and nurturing of all digital and event leads as well as walk-ins and return visits.
Duties include and are not limited to:
Providing Superior Service to Customers
- Respond to incoming inquiries from all online-based sources including marketing agency, Facebook, Noblespondhomes.com, and related expos, while using sales support strategies to properly qualify and move customers to the next step in the pipeline.
- Route requests for additional information or brochure materials to reception or Housing Consultants, as necessary.
- Manage scheduling and coordination of Discovery Experience Packages
- Looking at issues and challenges regarding customer or internal matters from a big picture perspective and being able to see the larger needs, beyond those of one department or site, and putting the interests of the whole above self-interests.
- Meet or exceed stated goals for, and report on, weekly scheduled and kept appointments (virtual and in-person) and outbound calls/emails.
- Independently use Salesforce CRM to create and implement phone and email strategies to follow up with customers, engaging and assisting them as necessary to reach the goal of scheduling an in-person or virtual visit to Noble’s Pond.
- Schedule appointments with appropriate Housing or Design Consultant within CRM.
- Be an example by living the Mission, Vision and Values of the organization both with team and customers.
- Stay up to date on product/pricing knowledge, effective sales strategies, lifestyle events, pending contracts, and current marketing efforts.
- Contribute creatively to marketing and sales tactics based on experience with Noble’s Pond’s customer base.
- When needed, complete initial model home walk-throughs with customers while collecting necessary details to contribute to Housing Consultant’s sales strategy.
- Represent Noble’s Pond at Ideal Living shows as well as events throughout the neighborhood, providing administrative and customer service duties as assigned by management.
- 1+ years of experience in sales, homebuilding or customer service required.
- Preferred 1+ years of experience within a call center environment.
- Some experience with multiline telephones and personal computers.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience a plus.
- Computer literacy at the intermediate level in windows-based applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook and Social Media platforms) is required
- Familiarity/competency with contact management database system (preferably SalesForce).
- Ability to operate standard office equipment is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills as well as the ability and desire to consistently. meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- Flexibility and a strong desire to be part of a successful team is required to meet the changing sales environment.
Base salary of $35,000 plus commission for each appointment that is set and kept and a commission for any appointment completed that turns into a sale.
You will be permitted to participate in the following benefits in accordance with our policies as may change from time to time, and after meeting the applicable eligibility requirements (after 60 days of employment):
Health insurance benefits
401 (K) Plan
The Online Concierge is expected to work a 5-day work week, minimum of 40 hours as well as attendance at all special events including Grand Openings, Marketing Events, Open Houses, Conferences and other times as deemed necessary by management.
Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day; Memorial Day; Fourth of July; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day; and Christmas Day
Minimum of two years of post-secondary education or equivalent
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- CPR Certified or willingness to become certified within six months of hire.
- Valid Delaware Driver’s license is required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (in a usual workday)
- Sit Total hours/day 4.0 Hours at one time 1.0
- Stand Total hours/day 1.0 Hours at one time 0
- Walk Total hours/day 3.0 Hours at one time 1.0
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances dictate (such as emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.