Noble’s Pond Cares – Response to COVID-19
Updated March 22, 2020
The health and wellness of our homeowners, guests and employees is always a top priority.
While Noble’s Pond is deemed essential and will remain open on a limited scale per the most recent actions taken by the State to decrease the spread of COVID-19, we wanted to convey the steps we continue to take as a community to do our part to flatten the curve of the illness
- Clubhouse: We have temporarily closed our Clubhouse to all homeowners and guests with a targeted date to re-open on or about May 15.
- Construction: Work continues on homes under contract and we have been working with our distributors and partners regarding material availability. Housing Consultants will be coordinating with individuals directly on the progress of your home and modified approaches for walk-through appointments and closing.
- Sales: Our Welcome Village is presently open by appointment only for in-person tours. We are also available each day for virtual appointments via email, videoconference and phone.
- Events: All scheduled events through May 15 have been postponed, we will update our calendars as rescheduling is completed.
- Janitorial Services: We continue to employ and increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting high touch surface areas and high traffic common areas.
- Hygiene Protocols: We have added additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our public spaces that remain open on a limited scale.
- Personnel Practices: We have communicated to all employees the importance of taking proper precautions, including regular hand washing, covering the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, and staying home from work if feeling ill.
As this is a fluid situation, you may see us adjusting hours or modifying our operations as needed – we will work to convey these updates via our website and Facebook page and will continue to closely monitor the situation and follow the recommendations of the CDC and local health authorities.
For more information be sure to visit www.cdc.gov