Noble’s Pond Cares – Response to COVID-19
Updated May 26, 2020
Delaware has begun the process towards reopening the State. Through the guidance of Phase 1 health and safety protocols Noble’s Pond too can begin to relax restrictions both for new homes sales and our Clubhouse access effective June 1.
The health and safety of our employees and homeowners will always be of critical importance to us. To that end, you can expect to see some enhancements within the community, including:
- Maximum occupancy usage by room
- Additional hand-sanitation stations
- Face covering requirements
- New guidelines for welcoming guests
- Personal cleaning of spaces before and after usage
We are sure that you are as thrilled as we are to begin to get back to “normal”. We appreciate your resilience and support throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and are available should you have questions.
Updated March 22, 2020
The health and wellness of our homeowners, guests and employees is always a top priority.
While Noble’s Pond is deemed essential and will remain open on a limited scale per the most recent actions taken by the State to decrease the spread of COVID-19, we wanted to convey the steps we continue to take as a community to do our part to flatten the curve of the illness
- Clubhouse: We have temporarily closed our Clubhouse to all homeowners and guests. We will follow the State’s direction as to when we can reopen.
- Construction: Work continues on homes under contract and we have been working with our distributors and partners regarding material availability. Housing Consultants will be coordinating with individuals directly on the progress of your home as well as modified approaches for walk-through appointments and closing.
- Sales: Our Welcome Village is presently open by appointment only for in-person tours. We are also available each day for virtual appointments via email, videoconference and phone.
- Events: All scheduled events have been postponed, we will update our calendars as rescheduling is completed.
- Janitorial Services: We continue to employ and increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting high touch surface areas and high traffic common areas.
- Hygiene Protocols: We have added additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our public spaces that remain open on a limited scale.
- Personnel Practices: We have communicated to all employees the importance of taking proper precautions, including regular hand washing, covering the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, and staying home from work if feeling ill.
As this is a fluid situation, you may see us adjusting hours or modifying our operations as needed – we will work to convey these updates via our website and Facebook page and will continue to closely monitor the situation and follow the recommendations of the CDC and local health authorities.
For more information be sure to visit www.cdc.gov