Careers at Noble’s Pond
On-Line Concierge / Sales Assistant
As an On-line Concierge / Sales Assistant, you will return calls to potential homeowners to answer questions, set-up appointments, and share information about our community and homes. You will determine legitimate prospective customer interest in our products and generate sales leads for our inside sales team.
General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Professionally handle incoming requests from inquiring customers and attempt to set appointments for each inquiry.
- Set appointments for sales staff using their Outlook Calendars, emailing Housing Consultant with each new appointment set.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, initiate/set up of ongoing customer communication campaign.
- Follow-up on incoming marketing leads with appropriate correspondence to all customer/prospect contacts.
- Enter customer contact information into the “Sales Force Property Base” Customer Relations Management (CRM) system, maintain the information in the CRM system, reviewing to make sure it is up to date.
- Compile weekly reports for call activity, appointment setting and appointment follow-up communication.
- Maintain a friendly, professional and helpful relationship with customers.
- Follow up with customer to remind them of upcoming appointments.
- Demonstrate ability to explain the various unique benefits of the community in relation to the needs and desires expressed by the customer.
A successful candidate must have:
- 1+ year sales and/or customer service experience (outbound call center experience a plus!)
- A comfort level with being on the phones a majority of the work day at a computer station with a head-set. Ability to operate standard office equipment as required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, have a professional demeanor and telephone presence.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, self–motivated with high energy, self-confidence and integrity and ability to perform well independently.
- Must have excellent communication skills verbal and written and the ability to successfully sell and build customer relationships via telephone.
- Flexibility and strong desire to be part of a successful team is required to meet the changing sales environment.
- Data entry skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, knowledge of Top Builder CRM System is a plus and a general working knowledge of office equipment.
**This position does not require a real estate license. A valid driver’s license is required and drug testing and background check are required. Remote and on-site positions will be considered.
Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Starting Compensation: Annual salary of $32,000 plus commission
Noble’s Pond provides team members a generous benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation after 1 year, paid sick day allotment, and other typical company benefits. If you possess these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career with an organization that values their team members, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make peoples’ dreams come true!
We are always looking for talented, energetic, self–motivated individuals to join our growing winning team. If you want to make peoples’ dreams come true email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Noble’s Pond are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Noble’s Pond does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.