How We Build Quality
Ask any Noble’s Pond homeowner and they will confirm that no two homes within our community are the same, thanks to the endless opportunities to personalize. While the homes may be unique, what is at the core of our process is the same – constructing a comfortable, quality home.
From our use of 2×6 wall construction to the height of your ceilings, click the image to the right to discover what’s inside our homes.
- Insulated Conditioned Crawl Space with Concrete Base
- 30 Year Architectural Shingles over Felt Paper
- R-21 Batt Insulation
- R-49 Blown-In Ceiling Insulation
- Low-E Single Hung Vinyl Windows by Pella
- Pre-Engineered Roof Trusses and Floors Joists System
- 9 Foot Ceilings
- 40 Gallon Water Heater
- CFL Lighting and Fixtures
- Programmable Thermostat
- OSB Sheathing with Weather Resistant House Wrap
- 2×6 Wall Construction
- Full Wood Extension Jambs with Casing and Sills