We’re Celebrating, and You’re Invited
Join us May 18 for a Spring Tour and Open House!
The trees are beginning to blossom, and the days are getting longer! The season of new beginnings has finally arrived and Noble’s Pond by Regal Builders in Dover, Delaware is celebrating with a Spring Tour and Open House. Join us Saturday May 18, from 11 am to 3 pm to learn more about our award-winning community. Enjoy a delicious catered lunch and a chance to meet fun-loving, active adults who have made Noble’s Pond their home.
Register for the event! Click here
Here’s what we’ve got planned:
- A presentation by a local financial expert on Delaware’s significant tax advantages for adults over 55.
- A residents’ roundtable with a chance to hear from those who know our community best.
- Speak with a personal trainer in our NEW fitness center.
- A delicious catered lunch.
- Tours of Noble’s Pond homes and facilities including The Point, our beautifully appointed clubhouse, outdoor pool, bocce ball court, ballroom and game room.
At Noble’s Pond, lifestyle is king. Amenities include wooded walking trails, a community garden and onsite ponds for fishing and paddling. A full-time activities director leads trips and opportunities for volunteering.
If you’ve been thinking about leaving that large, high-maintenance house and moving into a new, modern ranch home, you’ll love Noble’s Pond. The community occupies nearly 300 acres in Kent County, Delaware. It feels like you’re out in the country, but you’re just minutes from the convenience and charm of downtown Dover. Delaware’s beloved beaches are less than an hour away.
And whether residents leave for the day, or for weeks at a time, they can rest easy, knowing their home and property are in good hands. Noble’s Pond handles all exterior maintenance and landscaping. That means more time to socialize with neighbors and enjoy our fun, engaging lifestyle.
Find out more about Noble’s Pond, including our state-of-the-art Design Center, during the Spring Tour and Open House. Mark your calendar for Saturday May 18, 11 am to 3 pm. Let us know you’re coming by registering here for this free, fun event.