Delaware’s Noble’s Pond Honored with Eight Gold and Silver Awards By the National Association of Home Builders
DOVER, Delaware – The 55+ Council of the National Association of Home Builders (www.nahb.org) honored Noble’s Pond (www.noblespondhomes.com), the premier active lifestyle community in Dover, Delaware, with two Gold and six Silver Awards at its annual 55+ Housing Awards Feb. 19, 2019. The Best of 55+ Housing Awards are the industry’s only national awards program honoring excellence in building design, marketing and lifestyles in housing for the mature adult. The awards serve as a showcase for quality housing, innovation and emerging trends that appeal to the 55 and above demographic. The awards were presented at the International Builders Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The NAHB honored Noble’s Pond with the following awards:
- Best 55+ Design Center: The Design Center at Noble’s Pond was created to help prospective homeowners explore and select custom finishes and options to create the home of their dreams. Residents can consider a number of choices including various home elevations, bonus room, fireplace, covered patio, bay window, four-seasons room, and much more. And because outdoor living is a hallmark of life at Noble’s Pond, the Design Center showcases ideas for outdoor living spaces that blend seamlessly with the indoors.
- Best 55+ Direct Mail Piece or Campaign: “We’re Having the Time of Our Lives” — This postcard direct mail campaign featured three women out for a walk together (number one activity for women 55+). The campaign targeted women, since research shows women make the majority of decisions about where to live. The campaign increased traffic to the website and onsite sales center, and resulted in 56 re-engaged leads.
- Best 55+ Community – Over 200 Homes: Noble’s Pond Active Lifestyle Community features one and two-story single-family homes encompassing a wide variety of flexible floor plans with thoughtful design and craftsmanship, along with numerous recreational amenities, including a five-acre pond, outdoor pool, pickle ball, bocce and tennis courts, a putting green and an elegant clubhouse where a large variety of social events are held.
- Best 55+ Detached Home, 2,501-3,000 Square Feet: The Greenwold Model, single story. The single-story Greenwold plan is offered as either a two or three-bedroom home. Homeowners can personalize the cottage-style design with a covered patio or four-seasons room, as well as with an outdoor living area. There are several opportunities to expand the home’s footprint for additional living space.
- Best 55+ Detached Home Over 3,000 Square Feet: The Greenwold model, two-story: The two-story Greenwold model is offered as a three or four-bedroom home. The two-story foyer is a focal point of the modern farmhouse, which features an open café kitchen, formal dining room, owners suite on the main level and a four-seasons room just off the kitchen.
- Best 55+ Builder of the Year: Harry Miller III, president of Regal Builders, LLC, developer of Noble’s Pond in Dover, Delaware. The 300-acre, master-planned community is designed in a “Main Street Americana” style with a variety of customizable single family homes and an unparalleled amenity package including a state-of-the-art clubhouse, outdoor pool, putting green, tennis and pickle ball courts, community garden, nature trails and more. Miller is a third-generation builder who has a passion for the craft and creativity of home construction.
- Best 55+ Online Marketing Campaign: The online marketing campaign was part of an overall marketing initiative to positively influence onsite appointments and inspire sales by showcasing the innovative new home designs and inviting lifestyle found at Noble’s Pond. Online marketing tactics included digital re-marketing to website visitors, targeted paid search, blogging and tactful use of social media. The campaign generated nearly 2,600 online form submissions and increased social media engagement by 365 percent.
- 55+ Specialty Award: Fins Up Pool Party – This summer VIP event was designed to introduce a carefully-selected group of potential home buyers to Noble’s Pond. The guests had already toured the community but had not yet committed to a home purchase. The “Fins Up Pool Party” gave these prospects a fun and casual opportunity to enjoy some of Noble’s Pond’s recreational amenities and meet current residents. The event included live music, poolside activities and more. Of the 11 VIP couples who attended, eight couples purchased homes as a result of the event.
About the National Association of Home Builders
Founded in the early 1940’s, the Washington, D.C.-based NAHB serves as the voice of America’s home builders. Through education and advocacy, the organization works to ensure that housing is a national priority and that all Americans have access to safe, decent and affordable housing, whether they choose to buy a home or rent. A federation of more than 700 state and local associations, NAHB represents more than 140,000 members. About a third of the members are home builders and remodelers, while the
remaining two thirds work in closely related specialties such as sales and marketing, housing finance, and manufacturing and supplying building materials. NAHB provides its members with numerous educational opportunities, including the International Builders Show, considered the single most important event of the year for the home building industry and the world’s largest show of its kind for the residential and light commercial construction industry. www.nahb.org
About Noble’s Pond
Award-winning Noble’s Pond is Delaware’s premier 55+ active lifestyle community. Built and developed by Harry Miller III, a third-generation home builder and president of Regal Builders, Noble’s Pond features beautiful new single-family homes with a variety of well-designed, customizable floor plans. The development is situated on 300 acres of bucolic farmland just outside Dover, the state’s charming capital, with fine restaurants, culture and history. The acclaimed master-planned community offers top amenities including a beautifully appointed clubhouse, a large outdoor pool, bocce courts, a putting green, tennis and pickle ball courts, a five-acre pond with a pier and observation deck, natural walking trails and a community garden. For more information, call 1-888-222-0030 or visit www.noblespondhomes.com.