Delaware’s Noble’s Pond Honored with Six National Awards
DOVER, Delaware – The 55+ Housing Council of the National Association of Home Builders honored Noble’s Pond, the premier active lifestyle community in Dover, Delaware, with two Gold and four Silver Awards at its annual 55+ Housing Awards Jan. 9, 2018. The Best of 55+ Housing Awards are the industry’s only national awards program honoring excellence in building design, marketing and lifestyles in housing for the mature adult. The awards serve as a showcase for quality housing, innovation and emerging trends that appeal to the 55 and above demographic. The awards were presented at the International Builders Show in Orlando, Florida.
Noble’s Pond features one and two-story single-family homes encompassing a wide variety of flexible floor plans with thoughtful design and craftsmanship, along with numerous recreational amenities, including a five-acre pond, outdoor pool, pickle ball, bocce and tennis courts, a putting green and an elegant clubhouse where a large variety of social events are held. The NAHB honored Noble’s Pond with the following awards:
- Best 55+ For Sale Community on the Boards for the new innovative home designs featured within the newest neighborhood of Noble’s Pond.
- Best 55+ Detached Home on the Boards for the Bradford one-story design. This single-story, three-bedroom, two-bathroom home includes customizable spaces and finely crafted designed. It can be expanded from 1,960 square feet to include a 2nd floor and additions can include a cozy fireplace and covered patio.
- Best 55+ Lifestyle Director for Colleen Ostafy. The exuberant Lifestyle Director for Noble’s Pond joined the community’s team in 2008 – before the first homes were completed. Ostafy’s mission is to plan recreational activities, social events, trips, tours and holiday activities for the many residents who call Noble’s Pond home. She makes sure there’s always something fun happening at the 55+ active lifestyle community.
- Best 55+ Detached Home on the Boards for the Bradford two-story design. This two-story home includes a vaulted family room with a floor to ceiling tiled fireplace and a spacious gourmet kitchen with a pantry and glass-walled wine room.
- Best 55+ Detached Home on the Boards for the Camden one-story design. This single story two or three-bedroom home features a bright, open-concept plan with ample space for dining and entertaining plus two covered patios. Options include a first floor room that could be a den, home office or guest bedroom.
- Best 55+ Detached Home on the Boards for the Camden two-story design. This two-story three or four-bedroom home features a bright, open-concept plan with ample space for dining and entertaining plus two covered patios. Special features include an outdoor fireplace and upstairs bonus room.
Award-winning Noble’s Pond is Delaware’s premier 55+ active lifestyle community. Built and developed by Harry Miller III, a third-generation home builder and president of Regal Builders, Noble’s Pond features beautiful new single-family homes with a variety of well-designed, customizable floor plans. The development is situated on 300 acres of bucolic farmland just outside Dover, the state’s charming capital with fine restaurants, culture and history. The acclaimed master-planned community offers top amenities including a beautifully appointed clubhouse, a large outdoor pool, bocce courts, a putting green, tennis and pickle ball courts, a five-acre pond with a pier and observation deck, natural walking trails and a community garden. The Welcome Center, Clubhouse and Model Homes are open to visitors Mondays-Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and on Sundays from noon – 5 p.m. For more information, call 1-888-222-0030 or visit www.noblespondhomes.com.
Founded in the early 1940’s, the Washington, D.C.-based NAHB serves as the voice of America’s home builders. Through education and advocacy, the organization works to ensure that housing is a national priority and that all Americans have access to safe, decent and affordable housing, whether they choose to buy a home or rent. A federation of more than 700 state and local associations, NAHB represents more than 140,000 members. About a third of the members are home builders and remodelers, while the remaining two thirds work in closely related specialties such as sales and marketing, housing finance, and manufacturing and supplying building materials. NAHB provides its members with numerous educational opportunities, including the International Builders Show, considered the single most important event of the year for the home building industry and the world’s largest show of its kind for the residential and light commercial construction industry. www.nahb.org