Noble’s Pond & The Great State of Delaware
DE-sireably Designed Homes…
DE-cidedly Tiny Property Taxes…
DE-lightfully Low Cost of Living!
Watch this video about Delaware Tax Advantages!
Delaware taxes for retirees are ranked #1 in the Northeast and are among the best in the nation! Discover for yourself how a move to Noble’s Pond will enhance your lifestyle and free you from the burden of high taxes. We can’t wait to welcome you home!
- No Sales Tax! Delaware is one of only five states in the U.S. with no sales tax.
- Age has its privileges! Once one resident of the household attains the age of 65, application can be made to Kent County for discount of 50%, up to $500, in school taxes. Three-year residency is required for all new applicants and must be applied for annually.
- Tax burdens are a thing of the past! Kiplinger’s Ranks Delaware “The Best” State for Retirement and the Tax Friendliest State in the Northeast! Delaware also ranks as one of the most tax friendly states in the nation.
- No Personal Property Tax! There is no annual tax on your automobiles, boats, or RVs.
- Low Property Taxes! Real estate taxes, including school tax, for Noble’s Pond homes have been estimated to be between $1,000 and $1,500 per year. (Call Kent County Tax Assessor’s office at 1.302.744.1085 for individualized information.)
Call toll-free 1.888.222.0030 or click here to email a Housing Consultant.